IComplain is an open source asp.net mvc 2.0 project running at http://www.icomplain.info.
It's using Linq to EF 3.5 and repository pattern at the backend, and using ELMH to log exceptions. It's inspired by Nerd Dinner project (http://nerddinner.codeplex.com/) to share information on the web, allowing users to have a moan about any frustrating
Why bother checking out iComplain given there is a NerdDinner?
- Covers more user scenario
- Demos the use of repository pattern with EF3.5
- Ships over the EF entities as DTOs across the service boundary
- Use of custom model binder
- Use of CAPTCHA by custom ActionResult
- Use of MVCContrib for data grid and paging
You can see the site running LIVE at